Lasagrada Hotel İstanbul Sustainable Environment Policy
The Policy of Sustainable Environment
Lasagrada Hotel Istanbul has set its sights on leaving a clean and healthy environment to future generations through its sustainable environmental understanding. In this context, we plan to fulfil the following responsibilities;
Accordingly, we aim to:
- Contribute to the relevant continuous improvement of our processes in order to prevent environmental pollution, protect biodiversity and ecosystems,
- Boost the use of renewable and clean energy.
- Extend the use of environmentally friendly products,
- Utilise our natural resources effectively.
- Minimise water consumption
- Reduce waste at its source,
- Ensure the sorting and recovery of wastes with the principle of zero waste,
- Reduce chemical consumption and pesticide use, to prefer products that do not harm nature,
- Reduce our environmental impacts and achieve new environmental opportunities by making effective risk assessments,
- Act with a life-cycle perspective at the stages of the creation and implementation of our processes,
- Reduce our carbon footprint in line with a specific target by monitoring it,
- Conduct planned studies on reducing the negative environmental impacts arising out of cases of emergency,
- Give priority to sustainable suppliers regarding environmental aspects in supplier selections.
- Support our employees who will contribute to the effectiveness of the Environmental/Energy management system,
- Provide training that shall increase the awareness of employees on significant environmental dimensions and effects and to ensure its continuity,
- Make our Environmental Protection Activities turn into a corporate culture,
- Make sure that our environmental compliance obligations are fulfilled,
- Inform and ensure the participation of all our relevant parties in the matter of our environmental activities and principles.
LASAGRADA HOTEL İSTANBUL
As Lasagrada Hotel;
- We act within the framework of the Environmental Sustainability Policy.
- We respect the labour/job rights of our employees and follow them within the framework of the legal regulation statutes.
- We support the avoidance of child labour.
- We present our employees a healthy and safe working environment, and offer various opportunities to convey their requests, suggestions and complaints. We contribute to the improvement of our management systems by evaluating the feedback from our employees.
- We offer our employees the opportunity to develop and advance by providing regular trainings.
- We ensure occupational health and safety to turn into a corporate culture by working with the principle of zero accident.
- We inform our guests and employees in terms of the local/regional natural and cultural heritage.
- We support local/regional development and employment.
- We consider any and all feedback from our guests. We improve our processes in line with the data we obtain.
- We take into consideration the risks of our building and infrastructure system in terms of protected fragile areas, historical heritage, and the integrity of the natural and cultural environment while planning our investments. We prefer sustainable practices and materials which are local/ convenient for the region in our works concerning land/plot utilisation, construction, maintenance and repair operations, and design.
- We attach importance to the needs of our guests and employees with special requirements, and we adopt an approach of accessible service for everyone in due course of designing our buildings and concept.
- We contribute to the preservation and development of local/regional properties, sites and traditions having historical, archaeological, cultural and spiritual significance.
- We evaluate and analyse the feature and quality of product/service purchases with users. We treat fairly, honestly and impartially in supplier selection.
- We respect human rights and reject any and all kinds of discrimination such as language, religion, race and gender. We dissent any commercial, sexual or any other form of exploitation or harassment against specially protected groups and other vulnerable groups. We support measures to be taken against domestic violence and child abuse.
- We constantly improve our entire processes with an understanding of compliance with legal and other provisions that we are obliged to comply with, by adhering to our core values.
- We act in accordance with the legislation on information security and improve our processes.
- We invest in technological systems through innovation studies and works that steer the sector.
- We analyse potential risks in advance by addressing our own internal and external issues, the needs and expectations of our interested parties, and develop them in accordance with the objective of continuous improvement. We consider the Risk Management Process in all of our business processes and aim to achieve new opportunities.
- We aim to create pioneering, long-term value in the tourism sector as per sustainable development.
LASAGRADA HOTEL İSTANBUL